These are my resolutions for the coming year.
1.Continue improving blog appearance and quality- I am really pleased with my progression this year, so I want to try and keep blog quality and appearance a focal point to 2017.
2.Start making Instagram video tutorials- I also want to start making Instagram video tutorials, I have been wanting to do this for quite some time. If you have any tips or tricks for they would be much appreciated.
3. Do a watermarble manicure- this is a resolution carried over from 2016, I did attempt to do this a few weeks ago but it did not go at all to plan. Hopefully I can be successful in the new year.
4. Feature more UK indie brands- Another resolution for 2017 is to focus on and feature more UK indie brands, I always love to support those that are close to home.
5. Complete the 26 Great Nail Art Idea's challenge- this is a year long nail art challenge I am in the process of taking part in. I want to try and complete all of the prompt's for this challenge, on time and to the best of my ability.
6. Swatch more of my untried polishes- It will probably be no surprise to most of you that my untried pile is much bigger than my swatched one. I hope to try and swatch as many of my untried's as I possibly can next year.
7. Hit 2500 Instagram followers- By the end of 2017 I hope to have 2500 Instagram followers, I have begun posting a lot more to my Instagram and I hope to continue doing this. I am planning to hold my first giveaway when I hit 2000.
I set myself 6 resolutions for 2016 and I managed to complete 5 out of the 6, I am really happy with the improvements I have made throughout this year. I thoroughly enjoy everything to do with my blog and I am loving trying out new methods and styles of nail art. Hopefully 2017 brings new challenges and many more bottle babies make their way into the family.
I would love to know what your resolutions are? As always have a fabulous nail day and a hear is to a happy and safe New Year to all, chat to you again soon.